Note: The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired. You may view our current offers here.
Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings and MileValue may receive a commission from card issuers. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Show me the money American Express! Just when you thought that the recent credit card promotions couldn’t get any better, Amex throws some free money in the form of credits to its cardholders. Learn more about the New Amex Offers (Enrollment required) which include a points-earning promotion, and dining & wireless credits on a handful of popular cards.
Join Our Basic Travel Facebook Group to Stay in the Loop on the Latest Travel & Finance News!
Amex has been randomly awarding cardholders with a variety of appreciation credits. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to these credits that we can deduct. Lisa and I each have many of the same cards, but only Lisa has received these appreciation credits on her cards. Apparently, I’m not appreciated 🙁
Check your email or login to your Amex Account to see if you are appreciated!
Amex has targeted many cardholders with a variety of points earning promotions. I was targeted for an offer on my Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card. The offer was somewhat hard to find within my Amex offers. I had to click on the offers a few times and scroll down about 30% of the way through my 100 available offers.
There is a similar Amex Points earning Offer on the Marriott Cards
- Earn 7,500 Marriott Points after spending $7,500 on purchases up to 75,000 points earned.
Earn 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy points once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus earn up to $200 in Statement Credits for eligible U.S. Restaurant purchases within the first 6 months of membership. This card is great for maximizing your value on Marriott Bonvoy properties. Some of our favorite features include:
- Earn 6 points per dollar at participating Marriott Hotels, 3 points per dollar at U.S. restaurants and flights booked directly with airlines and 2x points per dollar on all other purchases.
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of card membership for eligible purchases at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- $450 Annual Fee (Rates & Fees)
- Terms Apply.
- Learn More Here.
Amex Dining Credits
Check your Amex Offers for targeted Dining Credits. Similar to the points offer above, I had to click around the Amex offers in order to find mine. Depending on the card you have, the offers range from $5 to $20 and can be used every month through December 31st, 2021.
Here are the Amex Dining Credit Data Points (Enrollment Required)
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card – $20 per month
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card – $20 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card – $20 per month
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card- $15 per month
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – $10 per month
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card – $10 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card – $10 per month
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – $5 per month
Amex Wireless Credits
Finally, Amex did not forget to show some appreciation to its co-branded business cardholders. If you have The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, check your offers for a Wireless Credit Promotion. Depending on the card, there may be an offer for $10 to $20 per month. The Amex Wireless Credits can be used each month through December 31st, 2021.
Here are the Amex Wireless Credit Data Points:
- Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card – $20 per month (Enrollment Required)
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card- $15 per month (Enrollment Required)
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business American Express Card – $10 per month (Enrollment Required)
- Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card- $15 per month (Enrollment Required)
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – $10 per month (Enrollment Required)
Earn up to 180,000 Hilton Honors Points. Earn 130,000 once you spend $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening. Plus you can earn an additional 50,000 after you spend a total of $10,000 in purchases on the card in the first 6 months. $95 Annual Fee. (Rates & Fees).
Terms Apply. Learn More Here.
If you know me, you know I’m pumped for these offers. Lisa and I have many of the cards eligible for this promotion and will save a few hundred dollars over the next 11 months using these Amex offers. By my calculation, we have $715 in free food coming our way!
Let us know!
What do you think of the new Amex Offers?
I’d love to hear down in the comments below or over in our 6,300+ Member Basic Travel Facebook Group!
More Basic Reading
- Double Dip the CSR DoorDash Credits with Fluz for More Savings!
- How to Earn Bonus Points and Miles in Q1 of 2021
- 2021 Credit Card Strategies and Goals with the Basic Travel Team
- Top Travel Credit Card Offers of the Month
- How to Complete the Atlantic City Status Match – Step by Step
Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings and MileValue.com for our coverage of credit card products and may receive a commission from card issuers. Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
The comments section below responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.