Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Sofi is back at it again! I just logged into my account and found a FREE Stock Game. If this is the first time you’ve heard of SoFi, get ready for some FREE Money. Over the last year, SoFi has given out some very lucrative signup offers for their Money and Invest Accounts. I LOVE the SoFi Money account which works like a debit account and Reimburses all ATM fees while Traveling. The Invest account is easy to navigate, purchase, and sell stocks in real-time. Plus the different Direct Deposit Promotions and they even partnered with Lyft to offer 20% off rides.
Join Our Basic Travel Facebook Group For all Of the Recent Deals and Promotions!
How to Get your Free Stock (Worth up to $1,000)
In order to be eligible for this promotion you must have a SoFi Invest Account Opened and the latest version of the Mobile App downloaded.
Follow These Steps to Get Your Free Stock
- Open SoFi App
- Click Invest
- Scroll down to the Promotion and Click Play Now
- Drop the Claw and Cross Your Fingers for Big Money!
- By Playing the Claw Game, You will automatically be entered into the $50,000 Grand Prize Drawing!
If you don’t have a SoFi Money or Invest Account, you’ll find the Current Offers Below!
- Earn $75 for Opening a Sofi Money Account and Making Two $500 Direct Payroll Deposits
- Earn a $50 Stock for Opening a SoFi Invest Account and Depositing $1,000 (Don’t need to Invest only deposit)
Did you Play “The Claw” Game? Let’s hear how much you Money you won down in the comments below or in our 3,000+ Basic Travel Facebook Group!
More Basic Reading
- Free Basic Travel eBook (All of our Secrets in One Place)
- How we Saved $4,000 on Flights and Hotels when visiting Grand Cayman Island
- Top 13 Things to Do in Grand Cayman Island
- Best Credit Card Offers of The Month
Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.