Tastyworks 100 Share Stock Promotion

Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings and MileValue may receive a commission from card issuers. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.

Note: Some of the offers mentioned below may have changed or are no longer available. The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of our partner offers may have expired. You can view our current offers here.

Everyone knows I love to take advantage of the free stock promotions. Typically they require opening a new brokerage account and funding it with cash. The best part of these promotions is that they don’t typically require investing the money, only depositing. This brings us to the new Tastyworks 100 Share Stock Promotion. Learn why I just opened it and you should too below in this basic breakdown!

Maximizing Free Stock Promotions

The free stock promotions are fantastic. I’m up to over $500 from trying all of the different options out there. With this new Tastyworks promotion, I should end up adding at least a few hundred dollars more to the grand total. Check out the other top free stock promotions via our ranked list.

Tastyworks free 100 stock promotion

In order to earn 100 free stocks from Tastyworks simply open a new account and fund it with $2,000. Yes, it’s that simple!

100 Free Stocks

The 100 free Tastyworks stocks will range from being worth $1-$6. Tastyworks indicates that the average total prize will be worth between $200 and $220. There is a 70% chance of receiving Stock priced under $2.00 per share, and a 30% chance of receiving Stock priced over $2.00 per share. I’ll be reporting back once I receive my 100 free Tastyworks stocks.

Email I received the day after funding my tastyworks account

How long do I have to keep my account open?

The $2,000 deposit plus the free 100 stocks awarded must remain in the account for at least THREE MONTHS from the date the free stocks are awarded. If either the deposit or stocks are withdrawn early, Tastyworks will claw back the value of the 100 Stocks Awarded. Whenever there is a time constraint, I will note it in my free stock tracking sheet and set an alert in my google calendar for three months out.

Type of Account

Keep it simple and go for the individual and cash account.

Photo of Tastyworks options for opening a new account

Click here for our Referral Link if you’d like to support my hopes and dreams of someday owning a Tesla! Seriously though, if you use my link, BUF airport pickups on me if I win!!

Win a Tesla from Tastyworks

Either Message them or email to get opted into the 100 Free Stock Promotion

As you can see from my screenshot below, after opening and funding the new Tastyworks account with $2,000 you need to reach out to opt into the promotion. You can either click the chat box in the bottom right-hand corner or email Tastyworks at [email protected] and ask for the 100 stock award promotion to be added.

Conversation with tastyworks about referral program

Click here to signup for a new Tastyworks Account!

Basic Breakdown

I’ll be adding Tastyworks to the top options for earning free stocks list we have running. You can’t beat earning $200+ for parking $2,000 in an account for three months. That’s a huge return on your money. My fingers are crossed for lots of $6 stocks!

Let us know!

Have you opened a Tastyworks account? If so, how much did you win from the 100 Free Stock Promotion?! I’d love to hear from you down in the comments or over in the 5,000+ Member Basic Travel Facebook Group!

More Basic Reading

Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.

The comments section below responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 Basic Travel Strategies

Need-to-know tricks for cheap travel.

Top Credit Card Offers

Chase Freedom Flex℠

Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening

Citi Premier Credit Card

Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening

Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card

Earn 60,000 Ultimate Rewards Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.

American Express® Gold Card

Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.


We're Dave & Lisa

An easy-going, fun-loving couple who have a passion for adventure and exploring the world! Our strategies have saved us over $100,000 in travel over the last four years, and our goal is to help you do the same.

Keep Exploring