Note: The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired. You may view our current offers here.
Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings and MileValue may receive a commission from card issuers. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
Now is the time to complete the first step in securing Caesars Rewards Diamond for 2020. This is thanks to the timing of when the Wyndham Rewards and Caesars Rewards programs member statuses expire. By recertifying as a Caesars Diamond Member, you can get another $100 Celebration Dinner Voucher, Free Show Tickets, and a Comped Stay the Atlantis in the Bahamas. Follow the steps below to status match to another year of elite perks with both programs.
Join Our Basic Travel Facebook Group to Stay in the Loop on the Latest Travel & Finance News!
Step One – Wyndham Status Match
The Wyndham Rewards Program run from January 1st through December 31st. This means that if you earned Wyndham Diamond by Status Matching in 2019, it has now expired.
Are you Ready for the Merry-Go-Round?
The Caesars Rewards Program runs from February 1st through January 31st. This allows for a small window of time that you can Status Match back to Wyndham Diamond with your elite Caesars Diamond. Be sure to do this WELL before January 31st!
Step Two – Caesars Status Match
After February 1st, login into your Caesars Rewards Account and Complete the Status Match. This will allow you to take your Wyndham Diamond and Match back to Caesars Diamond.
That’s One Turn Around the Merry-Go-Round in the Books!
- After January 1st but before January 31st Match from Caesars Diamond to Wyndham Diamond
- After February 1st, Match from Wyndham Diamond to Caesars Diamond.
Have you used the Caesars Rewards Status Match for an Awesome Weekend in Las Vegas or a FREE Stay at the Atlantis in the Bahamas? Lets hear about it down in the comments or in the Basic Travel 101 Facebook Group.
Earn 100,000 membership rewards once you spend $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Terms Apply.
- $200 Hotel Credit: Each year you can get $200 back in statement credits on prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel when you pay with your Platinum Card®
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit: Get up to $20 in statement credits each month when you pay for eligible purchases with the Platinum Card® at your choice of one or more of the following providers: Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times. Enrollment Required.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline
- $200 Uber Cash: Enjoy up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash available to Basic Card Member Only
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection, including our Centurion Lounge access
- $695 Annual Fee. (Rates & Fees)
- Terms Apply.
- Learn More Here.
More Basic Reading
- Travel Hacking 101 eBook
- Free Date Night in Vegas – Flights, Hotel, Dinner, & Show
- Caesars Rewards Comped Stay in the Atlantis Bahamas
- $3,994.61 Holiday Vacation to the Bahamas for $120.02
Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings and MileValue.com for our coverage of credit card products and may receive a commission from card issuers. Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
The comments section below responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.