Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC may receive compensation for products we link to. Please review our advertiser disclosure located here.
This morning I received an email from Southwest to earn a 25% BONUS towards my next adventure. All I had to do was go to my Southwest Rapid Rewards Account and Opt-In. Once I logged into my Southwest account, I clicked on the banner to ‘register now’ in the right-hand corner and then fill out my name and RR Number.
Click Here to see if you were targeted.
One thing to note is I had a friend get this offer and her bonus was after she earned 6,000 Rapid Rewards Points, whereas mine is a bit more challenging with 35,000 in Rapid Reward spending. I would absolutely check out if you qualify for this bonus and see how much the spending would be. With the holidays coming up around the corner, you might be spending extra on gifts and whatnot anyway. Why not rack up those Southwest RR points? It could help qualify you for the Southwest Companion Pass for next year also!
Remember, points made for Southwest Purchases are 2 points per $1 and 1 point per $1 on everything else.
- This does not count on new Credit Card bonuses posting.
- Must register between 11/1/2019 and 2/29/2020. Points must post between 12/1/2019-2/29/2020.
- Maximum of 25,000 bonus points can be earned
- Points transferred from other partners do not qualify as earning the 35,000 points (or whatever points amount offer you had).
- Points WILL qualify for Companion Pass, but will NOT qualify for A-List or A-List Preferred.
Learn More about the Southwest Companion Pass Here, or check out our FAQ here as well.
Editor’s Note: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.