Note: The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired. You may view our current offers here.
Disclosure: Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Basic Travel Couple, LLC and CardRatings and MileValue may receive a commission from card issuers. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
This morning I received an email from Southwest to earn a 25% BONUS towards my next adventure. All I had to do was go to my Southwest Rapid Rewards Account and Opt-In. Once I logged into my Southwest account, I clicked on the banner to ‘register now’ in the right-hand corner and then fill out my name and RR Number.
Join Our Basic Travel Facebook Group to Stay in the Loop on the Latest Travel & Finance News!
Click Here to see if you were targeted.
One thing to note is I had a friend get this offer and her bonus was after she earned 6,000 Rapid Rewards Points, whereas mine is a bit more challenging with 35,000 in Rapid Reward spending. I would absolutely check out if you qualify for this bonus and see how much the spending would be. With the holidays coming up around the corner, you might be spending extra on gifts and whatnot anyway. Why not rack up those Southwest RR points? It could help qualify you for the Southwest Companion Pass for next year also!
Southwest Related Articles
- How to Earn Southwest Companion Pass
- Southwest Companion Pass FAQ
- Top Questions and Answers about Southwest Companion pass
- How to Extend your Southwest LUV Vouchers
- How to fly to New Orleans using Points & Miles
- A $4,000 5 day trip to Grand Cayman Islands for $290
Remember, points made for Southwest Purchases are 2 points per $1 and 1 point per $1 on everything else.
- This does not count on new Credit Card bonuses posting.
- Must register between 11/1/2019 and 2/29/2020. Points must post between 12/1/2019-2/29/2020.
- Maximum of 25,000 bonus points can be earned
- Points transferred from other partners do not qualify as earning the 35,000 points (or whatever points amount offer you had).
- Points WILL qualify for Companion Pass, but will NOT qualify for A-List or A-List Preferred.
Learn More about the Southwest Companion Pass Here, or check out our FAQ here as well.
Basic Travel Couple, LLC has partnered with CardRatings and MileValue.com for our coverage of credit card products and may receive a commission from card issuers. Editorial Disclaimer: Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
The comments section below responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.